Come attend one of a kind Trivia Night at Zoo Knoxville! This is the ONLY Trivia Night we will have in 2021. It will feature an incredible interactive animal show prior to the Trivia, a picnic buffet, and custom trivia crafted and facilitated by Knoxville’s best, the Trivia Guys.
Trivia Night and the accompanying animal show will all take place in our large event tent. The remainder of the Zoo will not be accessible for the evening.
• 5:30 PM – Food Service Starts
• 6:00 PM – Animal Show
• 6:30 PM – Trivia
• 8:30 PM – Estimated end
Buffet will include:
• Quarter Pound Angus Beef Patties, All Beef Hotdogs, Vegetarian Black Bean Burgers & Honey Molasses BBQ Chicken Breast all served with soft potato rolls, sliced American cheese, sliced red onion, green leaf lettuce, sliced beefsteak tomatoes, dill pickle slices.
• Watermelon, House Made Kettle Chips, Old Fashioned Potato Salad
• House Made Cookies, Brownie Bites
• Tea and Lemonade
• Cash bar available with beer, wine, White Claw seltzers, and a specialty cocktail.Buy Tickets
I am a Zoo Member, is Trivia Night included in my Membership?
– Trivia Night is not included as a part of your membership. All guests must purchase a ticket for admission.
Can I walk around the Zoo for the evening?
– The Zoo will not be open for walking.
Is this event family friendly?
– Trivia Night is only open to adults ages 21 and over.
Presented by Gentry Griffey Funeral Chapel & Cremator
- FREE Admission
- FREE Parking
- 10% DISCOUNT at the Zoo Shop
Proof of age required. Groups are welcome but perks are valid only for those age 65 or over. A limited number of wheelchairs & electric scooters are available for rent on a “first come, first served” basis.Event is held rain or shine. Ticket is valid 10/13/21 only.
Effective August 4, 2021, per the City of Knoxville’s Emergency Executive Order No. 66., face coverings are required for ages 12 and up in all indoor areas regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are NOT required in outdoor areas.
Check in at the Gentry Griffey tent to pick up your complimentary ticket and enjoy a day at the zoo.
BOO! at the Zoo is Knoxville’s largest Halloween event featuring several nights of not-too-scary Halloween fun perfect for preschool and elementary-aged children. A Halloween tradition, BOO! at the Zoo is a family event featuring trick-or-treating along the BOO! Trail, where little trick-or-treaters can fill their bag with goodies as they make their way through the zoo.
Thursday, Oct 14
Friday, Oct. 15 SOLD OUT!
Saturday, Oct. 16 SOLD OUT!
Sunday, Oct. 17 SOLD OUT!
Thursday, Oct 21
Friday, Oct. 22
Saturday, Oct. 23 SOLD OUT!
Boo! at the Zoo Sponsors 2021
Zoo Knoxville’s all-new After Hours are a special way to experience the Zoo on Thursday evenings. These evenings are free for annual pass members or with a general admission ticket.
Featuring special menu items created by the Zoo’s executive chef, a new food truck each week, and of course craft beer, wines and specialty cocktails, it’s a perfect way to wind down each week with friends and family.
Always kid-friendly and always wildly fun! The Splash Pad is open all day and evening!
• Shrimp Boil
• Walking Taco
• Mozzarella Sticks
• Pretzel and Beer Cheese
• Kids Chicken Tenders
• Kids Grilled Cheese
• Last Days of Autumn: Pardon My Garden IPA
• Schulz Brau: Oktoberfest
• Classic Bloody Mary
• Frozen Tequila Margarita
• Cherry Vodka Sour
• Local and Domestic Beers
• High Noon
September Food Trucks:
• September 2: Little Red Lunchbox
• September 9: Capt. Muchachos
• September 16: Gypsy Kitchen Food Truck
• September 23: Crazy Cubans Food Truck
Is it a family-friendly event?
– Yep, After-Hours is open to all ages.
Are food and drink included with my ticket?
– No, all food and beverage are an additional purchase.
If I come earlier in the day, can I come back that evening for After-Hours?
– Yes, you can re-enter the zoo with your same day general admission ticket.
What about weather?
– After-Hours is open rain or shine.