Zoo Knox STEM Box
Have Zoo Knoxville delivered to you with our fun and educational ZooKnox STEM Boxes!
With Zoo Knox STEM Boxes, your budding naturalist can learn more about some of their favorite friends without leaving the house. Each box includes a variety of Zoo Knoxville made and curated items to help your student learn all about animals and engage in hands-on STEM learning. Themes will vary, but will always focus on animals that we have right here at Zoo Knoxville.
The STEM Boxes are geared towards elementary-aged students, but can be fun for the whole family. Each box contains materials for one child.
Every Box Includes
- Animal Information Booklet created by Zoo Knoxville Education staff, focusing on animals that you will find right here at Zoo Knoxville.
- Animal Trading Cards. Collect all your favorites!
- Commemorative Photos. Start an album or decorate your home with pictures of your favorite Zoo Knoxville residents!
- STEM Activities. Activities include written instructions and most materials included
- Fun toys and keepsakes. Sometimes it’s nice to have your own little item to remind you of your friends at Zoo Knoxville!
- Boxes may also include other special items!
- Winter: “New Friends for a New Year” – We received the wonderful holiday gift of a brand new baby Zebra and baby Giraffe. Learn a little bit more about these two bundles of joy and their families.
- Spring: “Bear-ly Spring” – The weather is warming, the buds are bursting, and our native Black Bears are coming out once again! Learn a little bit more about some friends who are native to East Tennessee!
- New themes will be announced seasonally. Our next theme will be announced in the fall. Follow us on social media or contact [email protected] to receive email announcements about this and other educational programs.
- $39 per box (shipping within the continental US only).
- New boxes are announced seasonally and are available for order during a two week period. Boxes are assembled and shipped during the third week.
- Boxes are appropriate for elementary aged students. Younger students may need assistance with reading or completing activities.
Contact [email protected] for more information.