Zoo Knoxville’s all-new After Hours are a special way to experience the Zoo on Thursday evenings. These evenings are free for annual pass members or with a general admission ticket.
Featuring special menu items created by the Zoo’s executive chef, a new food truck each week, and of course craft beer, wines and specialty cocktails, it’s a perfect way to wind down each week with friends and family.
Always kid-friendly and always wildly fun! The Splash Pad is open all day and evening!
• Shrimp Boil
• Walking Taco
• Mozzarella Sticks
• Pretzel and Beer Cheese
• Kids Chicken Tenders
• Kids Grilled Cheese
• Last Days of Autumn: Pardon My Garden IPA
• Schulz Brau: Oktoberfest
• Classic Bloody Mary
• Frozen Tequila Margarita
• Cherry Vodka Sour
• Local and Domestic Beers
• High Noon
September Food Trucks:
• September 2: Little Red Lunchbox
• September 9: Capt. Muchachos
• September 16: Gypsy Kitchen Food Truck
• September 23: Crazy Cubans Food Truck
Is it a family-friendly event?
– Yep, After-Hours is open to all ages.
Are food and drink included with my ticket?
– No, all food and beverage are an additional purchase.
If I come earlier in the day, can I come back that evening for After-Hours?
– Yes, you can re-enter the zoo with your same day general admission ticket.
What about weather?
– After-Hours is open rain or shine.