Zoo Knoxville’s all-new After Hours are a special way to experience the Zoo on Thursday evenings. These evenings are free for annual pass members or with a general admission ticket.
Featuring special menu items created by the Zoo’s executive chef, a new food truck each week, and of course craft beer, wines and specialty cocktails, it’s a perfect way to wind down each week with friends and family.
Always kid-friendly and always wildly fun! The Splash Pad is open all day and evening!Buy Tickets
On August 5th we will have the 5-piece Nashville Cover Band, The Pink Cadillac, perform all evening! Come listen to awesome tunes while you enjoy excellent food, drink, and animals.
• Chicken Quesadilla
• Loaded Pork Fries
• Memphis Dog
• Sweet & Savory Donut
• Kids Chicken Tenders
• Kids Grilled Cheese
• Elst Juicy IPA: A “juicy” IPA featuring citra, mosaic, and amarillo hops that gives the essence of tropical fruit juice in aroma and taste with a slightly sweet
finish from the addition of lactose.
• Frozen Pineapple Rum Runner
• Frozen Tequila Margarita
• Rosé Can
• Local and Domestic Beers
• High Noon
Is it a family-friendly event?
– Yep, After-Hours is open to all ages.
Are food and drink included with my ticket?
– No, all food and beverage are an additional purchase.
If I come earlier in the day, can I come back that evening for After-Hours?
– Yes, you can re-enter the zoo with your same day general admission ticket.
What about weather?
– After-Hours is open rain or shine.