Affordable Access Program memberships receive all Zoo Knoxville membership benefits for 12 months from date of purchase.
FREE Admission and Parking
• Discounts on Food, Concessions and Zoo Shop Purchases
• Discounts on Zoo Camps, Zoo Events and More
Reduced Memberships for Families Participating in:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
• Women, Infants, Children (WIC)
• Families First/Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
• Foster Friendly Identification Card (Only applicable to Foster Family Membership)
Reduced Membership Pricing:
• $20 for each adult membership
• $15 for each child membership (ages 3-12, children under 2 are free)
• $125 for Foster Families, good for 2 adults and up to 6 kids (ages 3-12)
How to Purchase:
• Purchase directly at any Zoo Knoxville ticket window during regular operating hours. Current photo ID and qualifying program documentation is required.
• Guest making the purchase must be the same person as named on the qualifying program documentation and ID presented.
• May not be combined with any other offers. May not be used for gift memberships or add a guest options.
• Prices for memberships subject to change without notice.
For complete details or more information, please call 865-637-5331, ext. 1405