Night Safaris take guests on an after-hours tour of the zoo to see what happens when the sun goes down! You will meet one of our animal ambassadors up close, participate in a hands-on activity, then go out in the zoo to explore some of our many animal habitats. Sign up for a scheduled night safari, or get a group together for your own private night safari.
- Advance registration required.
- Participants will be walking around much of the zoo and sometimes over uneven surfaces. Everyone must stay with the group throughout the program.
- This is a non-smoking program.
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- $10 per person (No discounts for Annual Passholders)
- Friday, May 24th: Families: all ages with adult
- Saturday, July 13th: Family: all ages with adult
- Saturday, July 27th: Family: all ages with adult
- Saturday, Aug 24th: Adults 18 and older
Private Night Safaris
Get a group together and schedule your own private night safari. Great for scouts, schools, clubs and church groups.
- Advance registration required
- All ages
- April – October
- 6:00 pm – 8:00pm or 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- $10 per person, children 4 and under are free.
- Minimum group size 10 people ages 5 to adult. Maximum size 75 people.
Contact email@example.com for more information.