Night Safaris take guests on an after-hours tour of the zoo to see what happens when the sun goes down! You will meet one of our animal ambassadors up close, participate in a hands-on activity, then go out in the zoo to explore some of our many animal habitats.
- Advance registration required.
- Family programs are for all ages with adult.
- Adult programs are 18 and older.
- Participants will be walking around much of the zoo and sometimes over uneven surfaces. Everyone must stay with the group throughout the program.
- This is a non-smoking program.
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- $10 per person
Private Night Safaris
Get a group together and schedule your own private night safari. Great for scouts, schools, clubs and church groups.
- Advance registration required
- All ages
- April – October, Tuesdays – Saturdays. Other dates may be possible.
- 6:00 pm – 8:00pm or 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- $10 per person, children 4 and under are free.
- Minimum group size 10 people ages 5 to adult. Maximum size 75 people.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.